Fun weekend, how nice is the weather? It seriously has lifted my mood so much, though I have been a bit up and down lately, must make another doctors appointment but I also am planning to cut down on caffeiene and alcohol. Saturday I tried to work but mostly slacked off, then met Mark for drinks and then Emma and Carla came and met us and we had nice wine an dthen went for pasta at Tiamo then ice cream. Then me and Carla met up with Sarz at Bimbos and tried to convince people we were twins, but with different Dads, haha oh dear. Yesterday I slept in and then later on Mark bought me a new mobile I am playing, at first I was sad to let go my old one, we have had good times, but this new one has a camera and stuff.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment