I was woken this morning but agonised groans from downstairs, poor boo had hurt his back. He works in a job that involves a bit of heavy lifting and lots of standing and the poor thing does it just getting out the coffee. I went down and attempted to offer comfort and massage but decided I was far too grumoy and tired so went back to bed. Then E rang me (at 7:45am!) and told me to come and meet her for coffee, I was too tired to protest so I agreed and left the house at the uncharacteristically early hour of 8:20am. Met her at Atomica on Brunswick St and we had a good chat about poor ole New Orleans (she is in love with a soul music DJ), and other things. I had a bananan muffin.
Came home via Big W and bought a hot water bottle, they are so cheap, only $3!
Mooched around waiting for boo to get home, kissed him and then went to the gym at uni, came back and met boo for a beer and salad at the QV, now I am trying to work.
Also today when I was at uni I wandered down to my supervisor’s office to give him back a book, I knocked and opened the door (like I always do) and there was no answer and I could only see his feet sticking out from behind his desk. I thought, ‘shit he’s carked it!’. But turns out he was just having a sleep. Haha! Oh dear it was very funny.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment