Pages

Friday, September 02, 2005

springtime


How unoriginal, nevermind. It's hard trying to think of titles all the time. I am just here to put up photos anyway. I was all pumped to write a big happy post yesterday but I ran out of time and now I can' t be bothered. It's a pity really. I should make notes in my notebook or something.

Well whilst I wait for my pictures to load (bloody dialup). I can record how I am feeling. I have been having some side effects from the ADs, mainly I have lost my appetite and am feeling very restless. Last night when I was wtching television I was so jumpy I got off the couch and started doing situps, this is not the normal me. I also keep waking up during the night.

Hurrah, here's a nice picture of the guards outside the Qurinal palace in Rome. It was originally a papal residence but now the president lives there. I took this on my second last day in Rome I just wandered past the palazzo and they were changin the guard with a big song and dance (well not exactly) but there was a band and lots of marching.

No comments: