Pages

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Rome lovin, or I love Rome

Oh man I had such a good night tonigh, actually the whole day was good. first I chatted to my honey bunny, then I spent the day in the library just kind of day-dreaming, but in a constructive way, then a bunch of us went out fro pizza, yummy, artichoke and mushroom Then we went for ice-cream at Giolitti's mmmm, then we ended up drinking in this little bar and I drank so much, a few baileys and a few avernas (italian bittersweet stuff) and they had this Italian version of dancing with the stars and I kid you not it went for over 2.5 hours Then we moved onto this other irish pub full of really drunk Irish women, and a journalist from the Irish Times came and said he wanted to quote my friend, who had said something like "You're a fucking evil whore and I love you" for his article on pubs in Rome, then we made him play truth or dare, haha then we all played truth or dare. Oh dear and drank guiness and sang.

Then we walked home about halfway and we went past Piazza Navona, the Pnatheon and the Trevi Fountain and there was absolutely no-one around, because it was 3:30am and freezing, but it was so beautiful and amazing and we all threw coins into the Trevi. What funness, it is really nice having these random rambling drunken nights here, I don't do it as much at home.

No comments: