OMG what a weekend, wow, that was one of most fun weekends for ages.
Saturday I basically bummed around a bit in the morning did some work, then some of residents were playing football, i.e. soccer, against some Germans so I went and watched them, mmm boys in shorts, there were some nice legs too. Then we went food shopping for our big party and then I and some of the others spent 2 hours cooking yummy food which I haven't done in absolutely ages. (One worrying point, saturday arvo I watched boys play football then i cooked them food
). Then we had our big Valentines party and the food was yummy and N who is the most adorable party animal had decorated the dining room with red stuff and projected a huge silly slide on the wall, and we all stayed up till 4am, dancing and drinking, N had invited a whole bunch of his American grad students and they were so nuts, made it really fun.
Then Sunday I was a bit hungover so went out for a walk with a friend to get over our hangovers, the weather was so gorgeous, so sunny and actually really warm so we just sat around in the Borghese gardens for a while until he had to meet a friend to give her back her camera and she invited us around to her friends house for lunch, so I spent the afternoon having home cooked Italian lunch and we went out to a cake shop and bought the most amazing 'millefoglie' which is a cake of flaky pastry with cream and chocolate, and had camparis, and mucked around with these beautiful Italian kids, and then went for gelato. The most amazing gelato ever I have tasted, and you wouldn't find it unless someone took you as it was just in this really residential part of Rome. Then we walked back home along the Tiber, ahhh Rome, I
you.
Watched 'The Ice Storm'
so sad but good and some of "Gangs of New york" absolute shit, and um then pretty much went to bed
.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment