Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Whatchoo lookin at?

I am just home from my stay in Daylesford. Back to the big smoke. Back to hand in my thesis.
I miss the kitty and the garden and the peace and quite and the walnut bread from the Himalaya bakery.

Here's a photo I took at the Lavandula farm in Hepburn Springs yesterday, after trying to take a photo of the emu for ages but with no success as he kept darting off I turned my attention to the landscape and he promptly popped his head up just as I took the photo. 

2 comments:

Miss Kitty-Cat said...

Love Lavendula! The food is wonderful and I adore the higgledy piggledy little shop! So cute!

Katya said...

MissKC - Yes Lavandula was lovely, must go again and have lunch there one time.

C - Yes catch up absolutely, should text you, blog comments probably not the best way to organise my social life!