I'm going to miss having a garden to wander around every day, especially this garden. My daily wander often takes me about 30mins, by the time I de-head some roses, prune some geraniums, attack some blackberries and play with the cat.
The artichoke flowered, not sure I had ever registered an artichoke flower before, very pretty, definitely worth forgoing an artichoke for. It is always interesting to let vegetables bolt and flower. In this garden there is no vegie patch, the edible plants are just part of the general bedding. Also see this blog for some musing on flowering vegies. I was pleased with my fly photo, not sure what kind of fly it is, not a regular blowie or housefly, it kindly sat and let me take it's picture.
Hello kittycat! This cat is very practised at looking adorable, he especially likes to look through the branches of trees. He looks docile here but in reality five minutes earlier he was hanging upside down stuck up a tree.

2 comments:
ahahahaha that cat looks so awesome, so much personality in his face/eyes.
Love the kitty! And like you I have never seen an artichoke flower. It's kind of purple like a thistle which actually makes a lot of sense when you think about it...
Post a Comment