Seems silly leaving a note saying I will be away when I am clearly hopeless at updating this blog. Off to venice today for two weeks and then Rome for one week. I ripped the old luggage label off 'Green Esmerelda' (my suitcase) and realised it is exactly two years to the day since I last arrived home from Italy. I haven't been overseas since New Zealand in July 2008, which is probably a good thing for the environment but not a good thing for my soul. I'm not sure when I will get to update. Venice supposedly has wifi but I am sceptical as to how well it will work! But I hope to be back with photos of bella Venezia.
Something to tide me over and make me excited!
Hereford
6 hours ago


1 comment:
I hope that you are having a fantastic time!!!! :D
Post a Comment