Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

I just emailed the coordinator of the course asking whether my contract was ready, got an email back and hour later "just had a meeting with [school manager], might be ready by Monday but I'm not sure. Jacquie has been ill for a few days." Honestly who cares if she has been sick for a 'few days' I have been working for 6 weeks and therefore the contract should have been sorted out 7 weeks ago. I am so cross. We sat down and worked out my hours 2 weeks ago and he has just sat on it and done nothing till I prompted again. Now I will not get paid till at least week seven, which means I will get taxed a lot. When I do sign the contract I will ask if they can pay it in increments, which I think is frankly the least they can do considering how long it has taken. But past experience tells me this will be a huge issue and FAR TOO HARD. I go out of my way and fix all sorts of things up for this course and do hours of unpaid work they can't even be bothered to put in the one hour it would take to make sure I get paid. I am even on the system already, *MASSIVEGRUMBLE*

No comments: