Just had a meeting about with the Save Lonsdale House peeps. Went well, we have had some good publicity and hopefully we will have a decent number for our protest on Saturday. I think we are all a bit amazed at how it took off. I remember when we started our facebook group ages ago and we were about 15 people for ages, now it is nearly 1500. Crazy.
Had to teach all the classes again this week, not that much in hours but just boring teaching the same thing again and again. Plus I hate the feeling that it is probably everyone's least favourite subject as it is compulsory breadth. Hey ho, I am probably being over sensitive. Also in one of the classes a few students have so much attitude. They ask if they have to come to stuff, ask if they can go early when we are in the middle of discussions. So rude. Honestly if you don't want to be there just leave, but don't expect me to give you permission to leave. Anyway we actually had quite a good discussion and the mouthy students are in the other tutor's class so I don't have to worry about them any more. Spent a while looking at this lady, she can be seen to spin in either direction. Fun.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment