Went to an art exhibition last night at Gertrude Contemporary Art. The main room has work by the artist Manuel Ocampo, who I have met a few times through J&T. It is a great exhibition, the main room is painted with monochrome murals.You can even have a tattoo of one of the works if you like.
The front space has an installation by Newell Harry of bottle and sort of pots, which made me think of a shipwreck. Then me and Greer got wine at the Enoteca, which was nice, except they only have one thing on the snack menu that doesn't have meat! Well two if you count the cheese platter but it was very expensive, so i don't. Still nice though.
Now I am off to the Retrostar warehouse sale to hopefully pick up a cheap frock and then back to the city to buy new sunglasses as mine broke and I can not bear the harsh light of day. Then I have to do a few hours work.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment