SO BORED OF MY THESIS. so bored. kill me. I feel so mentally exhausted this week, I can't focus properly. I realised I haven't had a break for over a year, just working on thesis 5 or 6 days a week. You think it would be bloody finished. Grr. Grumble. Grumpy.
We have a retirement party for my supervisor tonight, I spent yesterday making an ace card with funny pictures and witty art historical allusions, yes I am a dag and this is possibly why the thesis doesn't get finished. Have to walk home in the rain now. I feel too lazy. But I have tried snapping my fingers, and wiggling my nose and I even tried to tap my brooch Star Trek style and asked to be beamed up and none of those worked so clearly I am stuck with walking. At least I have some Russell Brand to listen to.
And as I wrote that it got HEAVIER. STUPID RAIN. Now not only will I get wet but I have to rethink my outfit and I think all my sartorial brain cells are dead as yesterday I walked to uni with my fly undone and today I put my top on inside out and didn't notice for three hours.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment