Had a really good time in London, even though we had to hike in from Hounslow where Mark's bro is, but nonetheless I enjoyed it so much more than the last time I was there, the weather was nicer, and I think it made a huge difference not being in yucky Tooting. Saw some good art, went to H&M and bought an orange top, a white and blue striped shrug and a basic long sleeved black tee, really wanted a stripy mini dress but not enough cash. Damn.
Am also really enjoying being in Sleaford at Mark's parents, all very laidback, free food and wine. Got to have a pub lunch with ale today in a tiny pub, with a low roof, a log fire and three locals propping up the bar. Thought of Bri as they had Strongbow on tap.
Also Mark's mum bought me an iPod Nano as an early birthday present and I am in love, eep.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment