Good times last night, wandered down (one thing I do love about this place is the fact that you can 'go out' by just going downstairs meaning tottering heels pose no issue at all) sipped a few proseccos, had a look at the exhibit. The artist's had themed it around the idea of an apartment and so all the work was in a small space like you had alked into someone's living room. It looked great I will take some photos at some point.
Our choir went well, everyone was impressed and I reckon we looked hot in our outfits of nighties and housecoats.
Then we kicked off the party, we had our dance off and I think I pretty much danced for about 5 hours straight, I even danced behind the bar when I was serving drinks, AND I got Mark on the dance floor too, hurrah, actually it wasn't me he refused me but then someone other girl said 'oh you should come dance don't just stand there' so he did. But he is a really good dancer when he will be persuaded. We had a smoke machine and did silly silly dancing, I remember me and Nadia working a move which was basically running across the dance floor and then kicking our legs in there.
I am so sore today, not hungover, but just stiff and tired. So worth it though.
Not sure how I will get work done considering tomorrow night there is a party at the spanish academy, then Monday we have a big pizza and beer night in San Lorenzo.
Piccy pics.
Choir
John in costume, oh no, wait, taht was just his outfit. 

everyone downing pizza and prosecco
what can I say?
the smoke machine and some random girl
dance-off trophy
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment