Well the dinner out was fun, then we went to a club to see a band. Everyone stood watching, me nearly sleeping in my plastic beer cup, first song finished, and I looked around to ascertain if I was the only one who thought it was some of the most appallingly pretentious music ever. Jazz fusion *shudder* so me and cian ducked outside to have drinks, he gets so outraged with a few drinks, god he makes me laugh till I cry, then he started telling his gross out stories.
Later the band stopped so went to dance to the dj it was good at first but then it turned into a mosh pit and so all pretty much left. Walked for ages to get a cab with Cian swearing his head off and wandering on to the road, Cat kept him well under control.
Anyhoo, me and Cat went to the Villa Medici yesterday for the tour of teh gardens, it was great, some of it is a little run down though. Then we went for pizza (potato, radicchio and gorgonzola, and broccoli and potato in case you are keeping records of my pizza habits).
Then we tried to find her a nice dress for a party she has been invited to in London, but no joy, even Zara seems to have only a line of 'anti D-cup' dresses. Though I bought a delicious angora blend hooded jumper.
Boogie time with Cat and Cian
Cut your fringe Katrina!
Ben wonders where his drink went
A mannequin shop, 2am, Porta Maggiore
Porta Maggiore, 2:15am
Villa Medici
Villa Medici
Frescoes in the studiolo

My reading of this is that it represent a yoga class circa 50AD
Cat on stairs
Hereford
6 hours ago

3 comments:
"(potato, radicchio and gorgonzola, and broccoli and potato in case you are keeping records of my pizza habits)."
I am. Duly noted!
Re the Hellenic Yoga class, I think the flasher dude in the middle is feeling a little Saturday Night Fever...
yes absolutely, that was my reading
Post a Comment