| Fun last few days, Monday was Stefan the oz painst's concert, it was fab we all had a blast, then there were free drinks and a buffet so we all, well me at least, got a bit tipsy. When the director started plying me with grappa I gave up and went to bed. Apart from stefan's general brilliance the best part of the night was when my fabulous american friend Karin decided to ask the asutralian ambassador, i.e. amanda vasntone, if she could emigrate to australia, mandy barked back 'how old are you?', karin said '51', mandy said 'too old.....but email me', all of this and Karin had no idea she used to be the immigration minister, hilarious. Yesterday was pretty quiet, went shopping with Cat, found gorgeous things I wanted but was very restrained, while Cat spent heaps, but she had to so she could look fab for a cocktail party in london where she must impress a lad. Then had italian lessons, then choir practise, our new song is about zombies. Today I was meant to go archiving but my neck was completely seized up so the thought of lugging a lap top for 30 mins down via ripetta was not tempting so I stayed in and worked and was reasonably productive. Went to watch the football (eng vs switzerland) at a pub which was ok, though I am still more excited about australia. Came back and hung with Cat who is leaving tomorrow, I will miss her so much, she is off to try and make her way in London and has never even been there before so I hope she goes ok. Hey ho, bed time. |
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment