Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What annoys me about the IQ challenge on Facebook though is the way that the World challenge knowledge seems so based upon what you know about South America, as though this is the quintessential test for the average North American. (I am also annoyed by seeming inability to remember which Scandinavian country is which.)


Grr, this student every email she sends me has one of those high importance tags, which just annoy me anyway. But she emails me last week, tells me i am impossible to contact just because i don't sit in my offie all week, then yesterday when i say i will be there all day and stay late just so she can catch me, she never turns up. Now I have another email saying that she needs to see me on another day this week. Well too bad I am not tracking an hour each way on the bus to see a student who didn't turn up for her last appointment, especially when it is just to sign a form.

No comments: