Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I have such a sore neck. Mark had organised to go to transformers with a friend, and I was meant to go to uni for a lecture but decided the movies sounded better. So anyway we bought our tickets and discovered it was in a beanbag cinema! It was pretty funny the three of us on a three seater beanbag. I was in the middle and kept thinking if i moved too much the two boys would roll on top of me. Haha. The movie was pretty fun too.

Now I have to tidy everything before an inspection, I have to make the apartment look like it is a bad thing to buy to live in but perfect to buy and keep us as tenants Praying

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and she's back! Hurray! Fuzzy-headed, sore-necked and all. Thanks doll, you is da best. Mwa!

R xx