My apartment has been sold
We were meant to have an inspection this morning between 10:30 and 11am, so everything got re-tidied and I sat on the couch knitting and reading about Canaletto. Clock ticked past 11 so i went out on the balcony to have a look at the street and someone whistles at me, i look down and it is the young guy who came for an inspection on Thursday and he shouts 'I bought your apartment'. haha. I am pretty sure he wants us to stay on as long as we renegotiate the rent to about $300 a week which is still really good for a two bedroom city apartment. Yay. *fingers crossed*
Hereford
6 hours ago

2 comments:
Yay! That's very good news. You should have a small apartment party to celebrate. x R
I was thinking exactly that! Well once we know for sure.
Post a Comment