Today is slow. Hvae made myself Jasmine tea in the hope of feeling a bit more pepped, and because I am trying to be healthier as of this week. I have been feeling so full lately, even though I have been eating lots, i think it is lack of exercise.
To remedy this I had rung a pilates place in the city about a free lesson, but those things are such a scam, you don't get a lesson just someone to show you round and try and sign you up for as many classes as possible. I just wanted a look around and they were so pushy, the guy was all smiles and happy and then when I said I would think about it, he didn't want to hear it, wanted to know why I couldn't afford 2 hours a week to look after myself
um, no I can't afford the cost of the full blown membership thankyou very much. It would cost a week there a little less than what it cost for a month at uni, which gave me free swimming too. Plus he was all dismissive of my uni classes, but then actually didn't seem nearly as well informed about the real health benefits. Anyhoo.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment