Should be studying but lying on couch listening to Late Night Live repeat.
I will need a t-shirt 'I wrote my thesis on the couch listening to Radio National'
Just figured out a book i have been desperately waiting for hasn't arrived because i didn't complete the payment steps!
done now and i canexcitedly look forward to many essays upon Lucca arriving on my doorstop.
Had breakky with lizey this morning then went out for wander to look at stuff i can't afford. I really need a new bra, might ask Mark to buy me one, i figure if i get a noice lacy one he can enjoy it too ![]()
Found out my paper for some melbourne conference wasn't accepted but i don't really care, it is such a wank conference called 'crossing cultures' run by the bitchface professor in our department. The letter said 'I hope you will attend anyway', um at $500 bucks a ticket i think not! I do not undersatand why they are so expensive, no doubt there will be the usual confusion about why attendances are so low. Fools.
Must edit some more footnotes now, and write something.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment