People should not be encouraged to ring radio stations, talkback should be shot. They are talking about homework, oh god boring. Honestly kids getting extra tutoring for homework under 10 is clearly wrong and stupid, let them climb trees and eat biscuits instead, the end, discussion closed, now put something more interesting on with intelligent people.
It is funny though they are saying maybe too much homework gives kids bad backs from carrying heavy bags home, but when my bag was heavy it was full of non school books.
Hereford
6 hours ago

1 comment:
Me too! And I bought one of those hideous short strap bags, because I thought the backpack looked dorky. My shoulders complained a lot.
Took Abi and Hamish to Warryndyte today - they got extremely muddy and dusty and Abi refused to fetch a dummy from the middle of the fast flowing, cold, waist deep river, so I went in there instead while she looked on from the bank. Smugly.
All is well here - we miss you! Come visit soon. I have the entire series of Black Books on DVD, so can make you a copy if you like.
The blackburn market is on this sunday morning.
And, um, Kenya has lions.
End of random facts transmission,
N.
Post a Comment