| Gah I am so busy. My dress (see below) arrived, molto exciting. Fits like a glove, well not exactly it fits like a dress that fits well. Haha. I am doing data entry but the program is broken and the casuals here have filed everything that could possibly be filed so I have nothing to do. Life is all work work work, play gently, work again. Luckily this work is at the office where my friend works so we can have little chats. Hmm what else. I have a symposium on Tuscany all day tomorrow and I have decided to stay in Florence for 3 weeks in February to use a library, very exciting as it is my most favourite of libraries and I can go for coffee at my favouyrite little cafe full of ladies in fur coats and with pastry crumbs on the floor and good lookin Italian barmen who sing and a doggy who comes and eats aforesaid pastry crumbs. I also realised with a shock at 6:15 this morning that it is 6 weeks till Rome with Christmas in the middle and marking to do before next Monday. |
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment