Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2006

What to say. My weekend was a bit up and down and all over. At least there was a sunshine theme.

I messed up the samurai sudoku, that made me sad.
I bought taromasolata, that made me happy.
I got nowhere on my chapter draft, which I am used to.

Teaching will probably take up most of tomorrow through to wednesday as gard as I will try to not let it.

The guy from the apartment down the hall locked himself out so he just came through our apartment so he could climb over the baclonies to his. Yikes, we aren't that high up, but high enough. He made it safely though!

Blood oranges have arrived at the market, yum, even though it isn't very campari-esque weather I will be indulging nonetheless. Actually it is funny, I have no incliunation to drink it here in winter, but I drink heaps of it in Italy in winter? Same goes for ice-cream, somehow in rome it is never too cold for ice-cream, or maybe it just tastes better walking through pretty streets with a cute guy. hmmm. One of life's mysteries I suppose.

No comments: