Pages

Monday, July 10, 2006

don't know I am so down lately. First I thought it was my cold, then my period, then missing my medication but now all those things are gone and I don't feel any better. Just very blank. Yesterday I just sat around reading all day, it was ok, but not as nice as reading all day should be. I wanted mark and i to have nice night out on saturday but then by the time we had a few drinks, wel I did he only had one and went ot the movies but he wouldn't stand in a queue so we couldn't go, it was a saturday night for fucks sake! what did he expect? Then we went home and he just lay on the bed saying he was hungry but nothing I could make would be ok. grr. so over it all. I really need my nights out, I am at home all the time working and I need to et out, the apartment is not a relaxing place to be, and I would like him to come out with me but there doesn't seem to be anything he enjoys, and getting him out at all takes so much energy. Great now I am crying at uni.

Sad

No comments: