A bit better today, just down at the moment, going to make some biscuits or something soon.
I just went to Myer and bought a matching elle macpherson bra and knickers for $30, yay, and a gorgeous Cue shirt, dark green with billowy sleeves and elastic around the bottom so it flows in this bubble like hem, gah bad description, but so nice, and they gave me $10 because ther was a small tear which will take me about 5 seconds to sew up.
Then I should do some more work. I have tutoring for next semseter, only 2 tutes at this point but hopefully lots more students will enrol and I will get more, but still that is at least $130 a week which will pay my rent after my scholarship ends. Boo I am going to be so poor.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment