Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Got the battery out, how excitement.

Yesterday was nice, had a sleep in then went out for a wander, I need a filing cabinet but am trying to find something other than a big metal one as I don't like my chances of getting it up the stairs. Couldn't anything so bought a new shirt, v. nice cream colour with ruffles and three quarter sleeves.

Then decided to have a campari and sit in the sun and read the paper.

Then went for another drink at the wine bar, then headed out to the launch of an art journal, more drinks and catching up with people.
Then went for dinner with friends at Jimmy Watson's, so more drinks and very yummy food. Though it does annoy me when restaurants just serve one big pasta. Like I got cannelloni, but it was just one big one, and my firend just got one huge ravioli (raviolo?). Anyways we also had dessert Drooling! and then Jarrrod paid for us all which was so nice of him, then we went for cocktails which tasted like chocolate orange, I sent drunk text messages to friends in Rome and we ended up having Jarrod and Tara to stay over as their ride home (to Geelong) had gotten drunk and vanished. Good times.

No comments: