Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Roma roma

Here safe and sound, but very tired. I hardly slept at all just watched movies, (crying way too much, plane journeys always make me emotional) so now it is 9:05 am and I am exhausted, hello jet lag. Ah well maybe just a little nanna nap at lunch and I will be alright.

Nothing really eventful, though I think my driver from the airport was trying to chat me up, kept asking if I liked to go dancing and whether I had any friends in Rome, haha. I was too tired to chat properly. It feels quite surreal being back here, this trip has been one of my most 'off-the-cuff' as it were and in the absence of all my usual stresisng and frantice organisation I feel as though I shouldn't actually be here. But I am and the day is clear and cool, but not too cold, a nice 11 degrees, can pull on my opaques and winter skirts and little jumpers and off I will go into Roma. Well maybe tomorrow, today will be pajama pants and mooching.

No comments: