Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

slackness

Hmm its monday morning and about 10:30am and I am yet to get dressed. I am soo tired today plus I feel all emotionally drained.

I had a nice weekend, caught up with the gals for dinner on saturday. Very nice, would have liked to stay out a bit later with Carla and Sarah etc but I was so tired. Plus I was so stuffed full of food I couldn't even drink any more. oops.

Went to Mum and Dad's yesterday. Mum has been helping me to re-line my overcoat. It is a really beautiful coat tha she bought in Wales in the 70s, but the long completely disintegrated over Jan and Feb when I was in Rome. I thought it would be an easy job but it is sooooo hard, and I am sucg a perfectionist I find it really frustrating.

I am just loving this beautiful weather, though it means Mark has started getting hayfever whic is bad.

No comments: