Pages

Monday, August 29, 2005

different pictures


Hmm I changed my mind about that picture. Maybe I am looking at the wrong things to cheer me up, maybe pictures like that remind me of some happiness, but they also make things sad. Make me regret things...

Anyway this is an allround happy picture of Hamish the dog.

That yellow thing you can see is a special collar my mum bought him which sprayed citrus when he barked.It was to try and stop him barking when everyone was out, my dad noticed that when the other dog barked it would also spray him, poor thing.

2 comments:

Katie said...

OMG, what sort of puppy is Hamish? He's gorgeous. He looks a lot like my puppy, Jasper. <3

Katya said...

He is mostly Westi Highland Terrier with alittle bit of Maltese in him. He is very cute, I miss him now I live out of home.