Pages

Friday, January 28, 2005

I was a bit down last night, still feeling a bit meh today, and overwhelmed, I am going away tomorrow, so I might not be online for a week, please don't cry Anyways I have all this stuff to do, and apparently it is going to be something like 1 degrees further north in Tuscany brrrr. I'm not sure if my overcoat is warm enough as the lining is kinda torn and falling out so I was thinking of buying a new jacket but I don't know where to go or what I want, sigh, else I could just buy some thermals to put underneath. God I haven't got the energy for this stuff today.

I had wanted to go out to look at a photo archive but I don't know now, its only open between3-5pm which just seems awkward and it will take me 2 hours to get home and it is freezing. Sigh.

No comments: