meh I am feeling down, apparently my sister didn;t get any uni offers she finished school a few years ago and applied for a special consideration place because she had depression for three years during school but she still didn't get through, it is so depressing she would so value a place at uni, she is so smart and stuck working in hopeless boring jobs and when I think of the stupid people fucking around at uni. Anyways now she is apprently really depressed again and I feel, not just feel am, so far away and just feel helpless she is my little sister and I just want to make everything good for her.
Also apparently my brother has had kidney stones or something and I didn;t know anything about this, he had had an operation and everything, i don't even know what they are really. God I really want to be at home at the moment
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment