That stands for thank god Friday is over. Tres busy day. Got to uni at 8:30, taught till 10:30, which included an altercation with the rudest ever IT guys who kicked me and my students out of class in the middle of their test despite me saying we would only be another 15 minutes at the most. no please, thank you, sorry. I feel a complaint coming on. Anyhoo. I took some photos from the classroom, it has a pretty good view.
The architecture building, possibly one of the least attractive buildings at uni. Which is a worry really. And I say this with my most open minded, I respect all periods of architectural design, kinda hat on. Still fugly.
This arvo I worked like a (slightly confused) demon and (almost) sorted a wordpress site for one of my projects. Helped by the lovely shilo of yikes machine I now have a much much better understanding of what is going on behind my easy as pie wordpress admin panel.
I then madly emalied english art collections about some reproduction rights that I am hopelessly behind on.
That all called for two enormous glasses of wine and pizza at my local.
Behold my zinfandel and behind my recently finished chablis. My local has both these by the glass, which is one hundred kinds of brilliant in my mind. Plus it is 5 minutes from my door. Win.
Now I need to get some sleep so I can have energy to deal with whatever tomorrow brings election wise.

1 comment:
I've been drinking white zindafel rose recently, I quite like it. I was ignorant to the fact that zindafel is a red wine, until now.
Haha, and I just googled it and found this:
http://www.ehow.com/video_2290320_why-avoid-drinking-white-zinfandel.html
Nice. "People will make fun of you if you drink it" - LOL! Does she know I drink strongbow?! And I'm on a budget?!
Post a Comment