Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today I told off a student for using university computers to play games. I really needed a computer to look up a book and they were all busy and I was standing behind her, clearly waiting, she was just sitting there playing the most pointless time wasting games so I told her university computers were not for playing games on. haha I am getting old.

Anyhoo I got my books, lots of exciting stuff about opera, got some marking to do from my supervisor which will be unexciting ugrad essays on sexuality and baroque art (though some will probably be good) but I will get paid moneys for them, hurrah.

Went and found mark in the library (no mean feat really) and took him off for coffee and gossiped about this academic who was demoted by the university for speaking out against the government, bloody Melbourne.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for freeing me from Burma depression. xxxxxxxx R