I was just reading about art deco architecture because there is an exhibition coming to Melbourne soon from the V&A, and in fact art deco is not a style of architecture, it is a style of decoration applied to the exteriors and interiors of buildings. I have started photographing the art deco architecture of Melbourne, in fact there is a lot just in East Melbourne.
http://www.vam.ac.uk/vastatic/microsites/1157_art_deco/
I was thinking yesterday that I would like to do an architecture/landscape blog but then I looked and there are so many already. Hmm.
I must finish my paper today and then get onto the thesis.
Hereford
6 hours ago

1 comment:
I am confused but not particularly bothered by the Art Deco architecture expose.
Work hard! I'm going out to do some bloody old work in a cafe because home SUCKS and fills me with job-related anxiety.
What about next Weds drinkies? xx
Post a Comment