Gosh I didn't realise I had been so neglectful. Ah well, christmas, no internet connection at home, cricket etc.
Have spent all day alternately working on a paper (that I didn't want to write, grrr) and watching england go doooown. Ha. Unfortunately Mark has swapped allegiances to Australia (sensible I suppose) so i can't have a go at anyone.
Christmas was good, though I was ill most of the evening and just slept in mum's room while everyone else played a mammoth monoply game, including teaching my 91 year old aunt to play for the first time (Naomi sent her bankrupt!)
Getting ready for Italy, have been assigned 20000000 things to talk on, I have no time, I need to spend wuality time workingout my wardrobe, not reading about the Colosseum (big, was in gladiator, is falling down now, the end.)
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment