Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Less serious things

Going through my photos from Daylesford (all the ones I took so I could blog my country life but then was overcome by listlessness between the taking of the photo and the putting the memory card in my machine).

Sky blue nails! I actually didn't notice they matched the sky till I looked at the photo today.

Breakfast at Wombat Hill House, they are still yum but not quite as good as they were. The french toast and other things seemed like they had been cooked in advance?

My pesto, which was amazing and lasted forever. I ended up freezing it in the ice block tray. Planning to make some more soon.

Coffee and a  brownie at Wombat Hill, love the flower though it was kind of a tiny brownie for $4.50, though on the upside they had free wifi and I downloaded quite a lot of stuff so I guess fair is fair.

Gorgeous sunset from my friend Tammi's farm.

The salad that Roey made. Was delicious and a proven hangover cure.

General Daylesford views, I miss this, it refreshes my brain when I've been at the computer all day.

My amazing green shoes. They are slightly battered now from tramping up and down hills, and partly due to obvious cheap Zara construction. Still amazing though.

The view at Woodend station where I wait for the city train and wonder whether I could actually live in the country full time.

2 comments:

Rowan the human said...

Lovely lovely lovely! Awww.... let's just move to the country. We'll wear green shoes and make pesto and paint our nails and feel refreshed and naturey all the time.

You in?

Katya said...

The green shoes are a must, all the country people are wearing them.