Pages

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Around the garden

House sitting again in Daylesford. Feeling very moochy and not very inspired. I always imagine that alone in the country I will become a powerhouse of productivity but it never really happens that way, not that surprising really as productivity never just unfolds effortlessly like a filmic montage, it takes effort.

I spent quite a lot of time watering earlier this week as it was so hot and I find watering soothing and contemplative, I also 'accidentally watered myself a few times to cool down.

Prosecco with raspberries from the garden (I must pick some more before the birds get them all).

Pan in the evening sun.

Champagne with campari and wild strawberries with a geranium for matchiness.

I let the dragon join in on cocktail hour.

Another view of Pan.

Blackberries.

General garden view. Such a lovely garden, I feel so lucky to get to stay here now and then.

Poppies!

Artichoke flowering.

No comments: