Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Duck and the Fountain

The Duck and the Fountain sounds like a name of an English pub. I took this at Castle Howard near York earlier this week.  There is a bigger album of photos here.



I am feeling a bit down about heading home soon. All things must end though I guess. Still I am feeling ever so good about having a decent whack of time away absolutely gorging on art and gardens and architecture. So much to write about and have had so little time. Even my own written journal is a bit thin. I am off to London tomorrow for a few days, which will be fun. I have plans for art and shopping and hopefully see some friends as well. 

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Love! Have a great time in London x

Katie said...

And then, when you're back, you and El and I can head out for dinner and drinks. =) xxxx

Sammy said...

That is a real nice photo. Love all the vivid colours on the duck that show :D