Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Weeel I haven't started a new blog as I realised the impetus came partly from the desire to procrastinate. I might start one post thesis, I could call it 'Dr Kat knows best' or something.
I have decided to write here a bit more often, though I have decided that a lot this year. We will see.

I can't write much today as I must get down to my article which is woefully overdue. It is giving my email phobia, I keep expecting to see angry emails in my inbox each morning.

I woke up nice and early today and went for a run to get the brain cells going, it was a really gorgeous morning too. Warm enough that my legs didn't seize up angrily after the first 100 metres, but not so warm that I spent the whole time wanting to crawl under a nice big tree and roll in the cool grass. I have ambitions for new fitness goals now that semester is over. My first is to run more and to stay interested by doing a different run on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Friday will be my usual quick 20-25 mins around the Fitzroy gardens, Saturday will be my long run to South Yarra and back, and Sunday, well I haven't decided but this week it might be a run to Eliza's new place in Fitzroy for breakfast.

I would also like to get back into swimming, maybe Mondays and Thursdays at uni, should be easier now it is warm.

xxx

No comments: