I hate bra shopping so much. I managed to turn my favourite (only) white bra grey the other week by soaking it with something black. Clever. So I went to Myer today to buy a new one as they had 30% off Elle Macpherson, which are pretty much the only style I buy these days. The plain ones all trumpeted that they went up to an E, but they were ALL PADDED. Thanks, but no thanks, I'm more after day to day wear than porn star. Then most of the styles don't even come in my size, then when I do find what I what I find myself stuck between fitting the 10s in the back but busting out of the cups and feel a little loose in the 12s. Anyhoo. I didn't find what I needed but I did find what I didn't need but decided I wanted.
I am now considering buying online, though that seems a little scary as I find they fit varies even between different styles within the same brand. Hmmm.
Anyway Myer was also so damned hot, how are the staff not all raving mad? So I was grumpy by the time I left only to be held up by the Harmony Walk, which made me feel all violent instead of harmonious. Home now and attempting to work on thesis.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment