Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I am feeling quite motivated at the moment, got back some feedback on my first chapter, which I re-wrote late last year and my supervisor says it is more or less right to go with a few small changes. And I looked at the draft and for the first time ever they were just small changes not huge re-writes. So one down seven to go!

I am just sitting here waiting for my apartment inspection. The place is so tidy I want to throw some stuff around, it isn't NATURAL. They sent us a letter with a list of things to do before the inspection which I thought was super patronising, but I guess some tenants are pretty hopeless. Though maybe they should consider a lost of things THEY should have done over the past year, like serviced my stove which sparked me and blew a fuse and the washing machine which still won't use hot water. They are meant to be here between 9:30am and 12, which is annoying, I wanted to go for a run earlier but thought they might arrive while I was still getting dressed. Plus I want to go to uni to work and now seems like I won't get there till 1pm-ish. Hey ho.

No comments: