Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm thinking of making a new blog background instead of doing footnotes. Actually I am thinking of doing a lot of things instead of footnotes. Currently feeling excited about the washing, cleaning the fridge, vacuuming, lunch....

I went for a jog this morning, my new route takes me past 1 Treasury place, usually it is pretty quiet as it is the weekend or around 8am, but I was bit later today and there is something amusing about running past all the smart people in suits.

Right, back to work, though maybe another nice cup of tea first, and there were some biscuits around too...

1 comment:

Rowan the human said...

Pretty blog! Pretty jewels! If only there were something like footnotes that we could always have tugging at our consciences, provoking such excellent activity!

I was thinking you should read my friend Sarah's blog, it's a bit quiet at the moment coz she's away but is good to fit in a daily blog surf. She is cool and funny, can't wait for you guys to meet.

It's http://whereissarah.wordpress.com/

Speak soon, lots lurve xx