Had a nice weekend. Though didn't do any work, I always promise myself I will, and then I just don't. Must work on that, I know I need one day off, but if I could do half a day on the weekend I would get through this draft that bit faster.
Friday was fun, but god I have become such a lightweight with drinking, which I guess is what I was aiming for in some ways with cutting back, but I had wee hangover on Saturday, I woke up about 9am and looked at stuff on the internet then decided I needed more sleep and stayed in bed till 1pm. Actually I slept with my windows open and I think the smokey air gave me a headache too.
Then dragged myself out of bed and to the shops so i could make hot tea and buttered toast and then mooched some more.
Went to a benefit concert for PBS with lizey, which was fun, then we decided to have Valentines pasta and red wine at her place and just had super long chats, it was all very nice.
Yesterday I got up a bit late again, went for a run, then just mooched some more, tidied up the apartment, did some reading, did some weights (I have these pilates arm exercises that feel like they are really building muscle), made dinner, watched tv.
Should get down to work now as I want to head into uni about 3:30 to go to pilates.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment