Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I don't have much blogging mojo at the moment, plus internet isn't working properly so that doesn't help.
I am currently trying to fix up some referencing and I despise the Harvard style, urgh, every change means going through back through other footnotes and changing things. Deeply irritating.
So that and other issues like getting copyright for using images is stressing me out a lot, I basically can't afford some the images but I feel sort of embarrassed about it and I'm not sure what to tell the editors, plus it is all very last minute.
Hey ho.

1 comment:

Rowan the human said...

Good to have an update even so... I've been missing them.

Bon courage, ma belle. I wonder if there could be some sort of barter system for copyright permissions. Or perhaps a presidential pardoning of all monies payable?

Mum arrives tomorrow. I have SO MUCH housework to do! xxxxx