The weather was so crazy yesterday, it was fun though.
Naomi and I went to the city (eventually after lounging on the couch haing tea and miniature biscuits) to get some Christmas shopping, all went well, because I don't have much money there isn't much to buy this year! But I hope what I have got will be enjoyed.
Around 4pm the heavens opened and we were caught in a storm, it was very fun. We were down on Lt Collins st and did some rain dodging by cutting through the shops all the way to Melbourne Central with some leisurely yet damp strolls across the uncovered parts. Rain in any form is great at the moment, but I especially love it on hot days, everyone looked a bit excited and delighted and were giggling as they attempted to jump the rivers that were pouring down the gutters of Lonsdale St.

Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment