Pages

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Thank god for sunshine. Thought today was going to suck but no, one of my friends here bought me little present for no reason Smile Love! a little hairclip with a 'k' on it.
Had my meeting and feel soooo much better about my chapter, it is going to sub-divide like bacteria and become many. Also talked about Rome with my supervisor, feeling excited, I will get to teach teh students on my own and give lectures and free accomodation, flights and get paid maybe $1000, yippeee.

Also my sister is picking me up a white faux fur jacket from an op shop in blackburn, for $7, I have been wanting one for agggeees but all the ones in city shops are a big fat rip off.

Plus I am sitting in my office in the sun with no shoes on listening to Dusty Springfield.

Cool

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, the sushine was lurrvely. Made the doggies all sleepy and compliant.
I went swimming and am going to yoga tonight, and i already feel good from the exercise endorphins.
Your pic links are broken, by the way. Didn't get the coat today, sorry, but have no fear, will get it tomorrow.
Now just to add some diamonds, high heels and a blonde wig and you'll be very monroe ;)
$1000! and free travel and accomodation...*sigh*. I could do that! I could take tours and make stuff up about art (I'd have to, don't have any actual learning as such) and set essays! Do you think you could persuade them you need an official P.A, with an accompanying salary? *grin*
Love
Nomes.