I was at the supermarket with my husband and we were buying heaps of groceries so we had a trolley (we never use a trolley) so we went into a big checkout instead of a little one (I promise it does get weirder!) and we asked how much it would be and the guy said $400 and I was shocked and said, 'are you sure', and he said, 'hmmm just let me check your customer record' (??). Then a whole let of berries fell out of the trolley onto the floor from some little compartment, and the guy said 'oh no, why did you use one of the berry trolleys, what a mess!' and I said 'I didn't know it had berries', and then my husband said 'it is all those old people, they have been putting berries everywhere lately'. Then the checkout guy says, maybe your groceries cost alot because you are listed as a terrorist by ASIO, and I said 'ummm I don't thinks so' than he said to my husband maybe it is because your wife is in this movie and shows us a movie playing on his register screen, I said 'No, look at the hair that is an 80s movie, I wouldn't be in one of those movies'. Then he said, 'oh o.k. I guess the groceries just come to $85'. Then I found a strange pink fruit on the floor and decided to eat it, and I was sittiong on thesupermarket floor eating the fruit when someone tells me that if you eat those fruits in a shop you will get sick' so I spat it on the floor and ran away. Then I woke up
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment