Went off to see the impressionists yesterday, twas o.k. though my eyes started to hurt a bit, too many spots, haha
Then went for a coffee at sahara on swanston st, I don't really like that place, the waiter there is too weird, with his slicked back hair and odd manner. Went up to uni today but my supervisor had the flu so I just mucked around for a bit and came home. I am really tired today, must be a pms thing, maybe I am a bit low on iron. I have to pick a place for my sisters birthday dinner (she is so slack) maybe Mecca Bah, mmmm pumpkin pizza There was some protest on at uni today, I have never been to a protest at uni, I wonder of that makes me a bad student? Even though I often believe in the issues I always feel as though protests are pointless.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment